Friday, May 29, 2020

Road Trip: Yosemite Valley / April 2020

Road Trip: Yosemite Valley / April 2020

Surprisingly enough, this was my first ever road trip to Yosemite National Park. I know, how and what the hell? And it's always been at the top of my list. Considering I'm a mere 4.5 hours away, how could this be? Well, this is one of those National Parks and Trips best enjoyed with a companion - be it my daughter, my girlfriend, my family, whomever. So that and the massive crowds that usually make this a questionable destination when my travel schedule allowed...

My schedule allowed a 'quick' (day) trip right before the travel restrictions from Covid-19 kicked it, we got in a short but intriguing visit to and through the park (the Glacier Point area and ridge above the park is still closed this time of the year.) It was enough to whet my appetite for more adventure ASAP - and hopefully soon as the park has YET to open, but here's to wishful thinking as the closures come to a (phased) end soon.

Words aren't needed to describe what pictures can do so much more effectively.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Suggestions? Opinions? Stock tips? Send 'em. :)